Sales Executive DACH (EXIN)
Who we are?
We are EXIN, an independent certification and accreditation institute focusing on the IT domain. We offer an end-to-end solution for certifying digital professionals. We are proud to be part of the Software Improvement Group (SIG), where together we are creating a healthier digital world. While SIG is focusing on assessing and certifying IT processes and Technology, we have our focus on People. Together, we cover the trifecta of People, Process and Technology.
As part of our ambitious international growth strategy, we are looking for an Sales Executive DACH. The Sales Executive will be responsible for direct sales in the DACH market. The sales executive (SE) will create new business opportunities and nurture and further develop our existing customer and partner base
How we work
- We have 2 kinds of customers,
- Indirect: The Accredited Training Organizations (ATO) that serve corporates and professionals
- Direct: Larger corporates / public organizations with inhouse learning and development.
- Leads get generated either by SE’s actions, SE’s network, marketing, partners and consultants who work for EXIN clients.
- After an initial meeting with the (prospective) client about their issues and needs, you will be in the lead to develop the opportunity.
- The scope and contract will be finalized. An agreement signed, this is the start of a longer term partnership with the customer.
- You work together with your colleagues in the Customer Success Center to optimize the results to support the partner / customer in the reskilling and upskilling of professionals.
Where you come in
- Develop a sales strategy with a target prospect list and a sales plan.
- From the start and throughout the sales cycle you will drive the sales process with a prospect or customer.
- Staying attached during the full partnership journey with EXIN. Managing client relations throughout the entire engagement and afterwards.
- Achieving your annual sales target based on order intake and delivered exams.
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relations through account management and develops new customers.
- Collaborate and align closely with your counterparts in delivery and marketing in translating EXIN portfolio in winning propositions for your clients.
Expand market share: Expand our market share in the region.
Follow up on sales enquiries: Drive the entire sales cycle from lead generation and development to contract negotiations, closing and maintaining.
Keep sales CRM up-to-date: At EXIN we drive sales and measure progress by metrics. This is how we decide on making investments and drive our business.
What's in it for you?
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment. We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity. Our benefits are competitive. Our company is growing fast and internationally, which will give you a unique possibility to create and work with an international talent pool.
- You are a self-starter persistent with a high energy level.
- You have a high level of integrity with an eye for detail.
- Have a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large enterprise accounts.
- You can build strong relationships at multi levels and roles of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the business.
- Experience in value selling; developing a roadmap, business case and ROI together with the customer.
- Ability to articulate the value of the EXIN portfolio to prospects, customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity.
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written), other languages are a plus.
- The hands-on mentality to deliver business; always looking for creative ways to get things done or to tap into new market opportunities
- 5-10 years of sales experience with IT-related consultative sales role.
- A degree in business administration (bachelor minimum) with a technical background, or a degree in technical sciences with sales and management experience.