Who we are
Software Improvement Group (SIG) is a global technology firm with strongly embedded consultancy services, delivering independent software quality assurance solutions to enterprise clients across the globe. We believe we can make the world a better place by helping developers and their organizations create better software. As part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant to support our North America sales organization.
Where you come in
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant at SIG supports sales effectiveness and sales cycle duration by securing the ‘technical close’ in complex solutions sales. The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant collaborates with sales, marketing and product management, delivery and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and convinces key customer technical decision makers of the value of SIG solutions.
What's in it for you?
Within SIG the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant is a new function, this allows you to co-create your role together with sales management. The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant is responsible for achieving a growth and order intake quota made up of the combined expectations of the market and/or vertical potential versus SIG’s solutions portfolio. Reporting to the CCO (ad interim), the Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant works together on a daily basis with the Account Executives and Principal responsible for the sales opportunities at customers and prospects that you support. SIG offers you an international, dynamic environment where you can work together with highly skilled and trained co-workers.
The activities of the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
• Works on opportunities assigned to; prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on sales team productivity, order intake and margin, or as directed by sales management.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address prospect requirements, assesses prospects met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and SIG.
• Secures input from all necessary stakeholders within the prospect’s organization. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
• Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and product & delivery resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
• Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s ‘technical close’ in each stage of the sales cycle.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, or teams supported.
• Provides coaching and professional development in order to sales & marketing team to enhance to product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
• Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within Ideal Customer Profile organizations. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and nurtured or developed.
• Creates requires Go to Market deliverables in collaboration with the Portfolio Manager and Marketing director for sales and presales enablement.