Medior Technical Software Consultant (Greece Athens)
Who we are
Code4Thought is a company whose vision is to render technology transparent, either be it a
large-scale software system or an AI model.
Code4Thought has partnered with Software Improvement Group which powers our capabilities
by providing tool-assisted source code investigation and risk and cost analysis methodologies.
How we work
As a core member of the delivery team, you will work autonomously and will be responsible for
performing the technical analysis on the source code of the software system under review.
Your role is to get a good understanding of the system in a short period of time and validate
your findings and hypotheses with the development teams – ultimately drawing conclusions
and identifying risks and improvement areas.
Typically, your work will consist of:
- Interacting with the clients by conducting interviews with architects, team leads and developers in order to understand the code, documentation and architecture of their systems.
- Providing insights by using the results/data of the respective technical analysis.
- Helping the client to act on the deducted insights by presenting results and provide concrete recommendations.
- Performing research and developing tools for source code and architectural analysis.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for working remotely with occasional visits on a planned basis in Athens
- Attractive financial and benefits package
- A flat organizational structure allowing room for entrepreneurship, initiative, creativity and personal growth
- Opportunity to work together with international talent
- 5+ years of proven experience with software development (we use Java and Python for implementing our custom analysis tools)
- Additional consulting experience will be an asset
- Experience in static code analysis or reverse engineering will be considered an asset
- BAs or MSc degree in S.T.E.M.
- Analytical and critical thinking and able to simplify and distill information from large collections of data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational capabilities
- Good command of Greek and English
- Appreciate quality in software and have experience in using code quality metrics (as a personal or professional interest)
- Good knowledge of software industry’s trends and best-practices
- Comfortable with discussing IT subjects at management-level
- You never stop learning
We can’t wait to meet you!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org