As Finance Manager you are responsible for running the daily Finance Operations and the Project Control of SIG. Combining these two roles allows you to play a vital role in steering SIG to the next level.
Where you come in
As a core member of the Finance team, you will have a pivotal role in enhancing project control within SIG and translating this into our financial performance. Typically, your work will consist of:
• Interaction with our lead consultants to discuss project performance and forecasting;
• Lead and improve our daily financial operations, while ensuring compliance;
• Execute Group reporting and consolidation;
• Improve our financial processes while we grow.
In addition, you will able to participate in implementing our new project management tool, shaping the way we steer project and financial performance within SIG.
How we work
You will have the opportunity to be involved in the implementation of our new project management tool, having a direct influence in the set-up of the project administration, project control and related management information. On a regular basis you will interact with the lead consultants and COO to discuss project performance and enhance project forecasting.
What's in it for you?
You will be able to directly translate our project performance into our financial steering. You are responsible for the internal and external Group reporting and consolidation. You will do so by ensuring the integrity and compliance of the financial accounts for the Dutch and foreign offices. This includes the responsibility for our Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Cash management process.
If you are looking to work in a professional technology and consulting firm, in an international setting where you will have the freedom to take our project control and financial processes to the next level and work in a fun and close team, this is the opportunity for you!
· Bachelor or Master degree in accounting and minimal of 3 years of experience in similar positions;
· A structured, integer and hands-on mindset;
· Drive to improve and optimise finance processes;
· Experience working in international business environments;
· Excellent Excel skills;
· Excellent command of the English language, verbal & written