Senior Salesforce.com Administrator / Operations
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€3,500 - €5,500 per monthFinance
Who we are
Software Improvement Group (SIG) is a global technology firm with embedded consultancy services, delivering independent software quality assurance solutions to enterprise clients across the globe. It’s our mission to help developers and their organizations create better software for a healthier digital world.
As a result of strong growth in recent and coming years, the Software Improvement Group (SIG) is seeking an energetic and talented Salesforce.com administrator, who will have a pivotal role in maintaining Salesforce.com. Besides Sales and Service Cloud SIG is also using Certinia (Previously FinancialForce) within SIG. Certinia supports our ERP/PSA and Accounting processes.
Certinia was implemented in October 2022 and is fully operational. The maintenance and innovation involved will present an exciting challenge to learn the ins- and outs of a global IT company.
How we work
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on the Salesforce.com/Certinia platform with challenging innovation projects to lead SIG into the future.
Together with the Senior Business controller and the Senior Database Strategist, you will form a team to drive innovation, enhance the functionality within the Salesforce.com platform and set up the data management structure that is needed to ensure the future of the Salesforce.com platform and SIG.
Where you come in
In this role, you will:
- Play a pivotal role in database maintenance and driving innovations and new functionality in our Salesforce.com platform that support our Lead to Ca7sh process while making sure it is maintained and upgraded properly
- Training and Onboarding of new users on the platform
- Align with third parties regarding salesforce database maintenance and innovation possibilities.
- Enhance business KPI dashboards and reports
- Proactively contribute to spot database and structural enhancements.
- Work in close alliance with the Senior Business Controller and Senior Digital Database Strategist
What's in it for you?
We offer a great career path and a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment. We have an excellent in-house training program through our Academy to support your training and ongoing development.
We have a flat organisational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity. Our benefits are competitive (mobile phone, MacBook, insurance). Our company is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to create and work with an international talent pool.
- Excellent Communicational Skills
- Professional in Data-analytics who is up for a new challenge in a mid-sized international company;
- Completed Bachelor's degree;
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com, Database and dashboard tooling is a must;
- Advance experience with Certinia (formerly known as FinancialForce) is a pre;
- Advanced experience with APEX, API is a pre;
- Avance's experience with CRM Analytics and/or Tableau Cloud is a pre;
- Advance experience with Account Engagement (formerly known as Pardot) is a pre;
- Proficient in the English language, verbal & written, Dutch speaking is a Pre;
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator;
- Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud background;
- Salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards;
- Marketing Cloud (Account Engagement/Pardot) knowledge is desirable;
- A structured and hands-on mindset that is eager to learn;
- Drive to dive into the details of database maintenance;
- Living in the Netherlands or Belgium;