Who we are & how we work
We are EXIN, an independent certification and accreditation institute focusing on the IT domain. We offer an end-to-end solution for certifying digital professionals. We are proud to be part of the Software Improvement Group (SIG), where together we are creating a healthier digital world. While SIG is focusing on assessing and certifying IT processes and Technology, we have our focus on People. Together, we cover the trifecta of People, Process and Technology.
As part of our ambitious international growth strategy, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist in India who can, together with the sales director, grow the sales numbers in the region. The added value of the partner executive comes from a high level of support for our training partners, combined with an in-depth knowledge of the operational side of the examination and accreditation process.
Where you come in
Reporting to the Customer Success Center Director based in Utrecht (the Netherlands), the Partner Executive, based in Bengaluru (India), is responsible for the account management activities with the small and medium-size training organizations. You will answer queries from our partners & candidates worldwide by phone and mail. As a member of the CSC team, you will be providing exceptional customer support and generating high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. You will analyze the customer’s wishes, questions, and issues and translate those into solutions. (operational support).
You will collaborate and maintain contact with (international) partners (companies, candidates & external auditors) regarding contracts, examination, ordering and accreditation processes. While taking the lead in customer processes you l proactively contact customers/ partners in case of delays or deviations in these processes (e.g. accreditation) or with errors or problems during the exam handling, exam payment or exam processing.
Together with the sales director in India, you will follow up leads in the region. All leads and account management activities are properly logged and monitored in the CRM system, and you will be responsible to keep the data for your accounts and leads up-to-date. Part of signing up new partners is processing partners’ requests and determine if they meet the current accreditation and financial requirements. You are also responsible for onboarding new partners and monitoring their progress.
As part of the Customer Success Center (CSC), you are part of the beating operational heart of EXIN. All exam processing and certification decisions are made in the CSC and as such, you will also be involved in the processing of exams now and then. You will work closely with finance colleagues, the IT team and our exam development department. The CSC team has a shared sales responsibility for regions not managed by the sales team. You will respond to leads coming in from different parts of the world and supplying possible new partners with all information on ‘why EXIN’, our portfolio and the accreditation process.
What's in it for you?
As the Customer Success Center Director, You will have the opportunity to play a role in growing our presence in India and have a crucial role in the support offered to all our customers and partners. You will be part of an international team, that works hard but has a lot of fun.
We offer you the opportunity to join us in creating a healthier digital world. At EXIN, you can make a difference by helping people skill up and be the right fit for their (next) job and helping organizations ensure they can trust they have the right people on board to deliver their (digital) strategies. If you share our belief that independent assessment of knowledge and competencies must be critical for a healthier digital world, you will be at the heart of progress at EXIN.
We offer a role with a great deal of variety, which means you have the opportunity to sharpen and develop new skills. You will also have possibilities for continuous learning and access to unique knowledge. Your colleagues will be a fun, young and highly-educated group. Work schedules are flexible and, many of us successfully plan around our young families. Our organization structure is flat, providing much room for your initiatives and ideas.
Customer Support Specialist
• Lead generation and chasing leads in collaboration with the sales director India and cross- and upsell with existing partners;
• Safeguarding and communicating specific partner intelligence within EXIN;
• Providing exceptional customer support and generating high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty;
• Analyzing the customer’s wishes, questions, and issues and translate those into solutions. (operational support);
• Collaborating and maintaining contact with (international) partners (companies, candidates & external auditors) regarding contracts, examination, ordering and accreditation processes;
• Taking the lead in customers processes and proactively contacting customers/ partners in case of delays and/ or deviations in these processes (e.g. accreditation) or with errors and/ or problems during the exam handling, exam payment or exam processing;
• Processing partners’ requests and determine if they meet the current accreditation and financial requirements;
• Digitalizing exams and attendance lists (scanning process);
• Reporting bottlenecks in the different customer processes and contributing to improving these processes and the relevant systems;
• Taking responsibility for first-line debt collection activities, including pro-actively contacting EXINs debtors;
• Processing administrative tasks for the exam handling, accreditation and financial processes.
• Located in Bengaluru, India
• Graduation degree
• Proficient in English & Hindi.
• Proficiency in another language is nice to have
• 1-3 years of experience in a customer support or sales support role
• Available full-time.
Applicants must submit a CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without these documents will not be considered.