The Sales executive will be responsible for direct sales in a sales domain, like a vertical or geographical market. The sales executive will create new business opportunities and nurture and further develop our existing installed base.
Who we are?
SIG is an independent technology-based consultancy firm delivering high-end software quality assurance solutions for enterprises around the globe. We believe we can make the world a better place by helping business and technology leaders create safer and healthier applications required to realise their organisational objectives. To support our strategy, it's the sales departments responsibility to build sustainable long-term relationships with our key clients by supporting them with continuously identifying hidden risks and opportunities in their software code - whether they are building, buying or operating software – and advise and guide them in their digital transformation.
How we work
Where you come in
Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional / vertical sales plan
Expand market share: Expand our market share in the region.
Follow up on sales enquiries: Drive the entire sales cycle from cold calling to contract negotiations
Keep sales CRM up-to-date
What's in it for you?
Candidates should have a strong interest in technical software complexities in order to challenge customers and prospects. You will enjoy this position when you have perseverance and no fear of picking up the phone, engaging quickly with style without the need for a script.
• Excellent telesales and digital skills (CRM, Email, Excel, LinkedIn,sfdc)
• 3+ years’ experience in B2B lead generation and development of sales leads
• Communication and listening skills at senior level
• Ability to handle objections and not be phased by rejection
• Self-motivated and target-driven and determined to exceed targets
• Be pro-active to keep knowledge and skills up-to-date
• Understanding of the Software Quality market and competition is a plus
• Fluent in Danish and English